Your WORST financial mistake is to NOT!!!! OWN SOME BITCOIN, Billionaires agree, see what they say below……
I don’t know about you, but I follow the rich, they know whats going on.
“Bitcoin is coming to hundreds of U.S. banks this year 2021, says crypto custody firm NYDIG” ~cnbc
You need to know that BITCOIN is the dominant currency in the Crypto World that all the rest follow for now. Looking at Bitcoin price can give you an idea of the crypto market. Of course the STOCK MARKET does affect price as well, if it goes down it will affect bitcoin. This could end, FYI.
Don’t miss out, the easiest way to get bitcoin is by clicking here for the Voyager app, I’ve used almost every exchange/wallet for CRYPTO. This is by far the easiest way to get some. They even give the most FREE bitcoin right now at this link and YIELD earning of bitcoin.
Voyager is an easy all in one solution to buy BITCOIN, save it and Earn interest AND/OR Earn 8-10% annual return on your US dollars. Even BOTH.
The Total Bitcoin supply of 21 Million Bitcoins will be fully mined and available around year 2120, so that’s a hundred years from now. The goal is to just buy and hold AKA “HODL” AKA “Hold on For Dear Life”. THE SECRET IS NEVER SELL because last January 2021, Bitcoin TOPPED again, meaning, everyone that has ever BOUGHT BITCOIN since its inception, IS NOW IN PROFIT, IF THEY DID NOT SELL.
do your own due diligence, this it not financial advice.
Here is a comprehensive breakdown of bitcoin adoption and activities 2021 so far, I will update as time progresses:
- Bitcoin is now the 8th largest asset in the world, officially bigger than Facebook and Tesla in market cap
- Total crypto market cap crosses over $1 trillion for the first time in history
- The new U.S. administration, under President Joe Biden, freezes regulatory processes, including previous proposals on ‘unhosted’ bitcoin and crypto wallets
- Biden to names bitcoin-savy and crypto-friendly, Gary Gensler, as U.S. SEC chair
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary, Summers, says bitcoin is here to stay and the finiteness of its supply is going to raise prices
- US Treasury OCC, the largest US banking regulator, announces it will allow US banks to use stablecoins for payments
- GrayScale has added over 43, 000 BTC in 2021 (way more than the mined supply) so far bringing its holdings to over $30 billion in value
- Tesla buys buys $1.5 billion in bitcoin and plans to accept it as payment
- MicroStrategy purchases another 295 & 314 BTC in cash bringing its bitcoin worth holdings to over $2.5 billion
- Investment bank, Morgan Stanley, buys a 10.9% stake in business intelligence firm MicroStrategy, indirectly exposing it to over $2.5B in bitcoin
- A $150 billion Morgan Stanley investing arm known for its prowess in picking growth stocks is considering adding Bitcoin to its list of possible bets
- City of Miami hosts the Bitcoin whitepaper on its government website and says it is working on a resolution to add bitcoin to its balance sheet
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange bitcoin (CME BTC) futures launch
- PayPal announces it will enable crypto payments for its 300 million customers and 26 million merchants in 2021 and has set up a dedicated bitcoin and crypto business unit
- PayPal’s crypto buying/selling was up 22% in the last week of January 2021 – up by over 800% since November 2020
- MasterCard announces it will accept select cryptocurrencies directly on its network
- Visa moves to pilot its new crypto API to allow traditional banking customers to buy and sell bitcoin and crypto by working with crypto exchanges
- Miller Value Funds, founded by legendary investor, Bill Miller, has dislosed it may seek investment exposure to bitcoin
- Billionaire institutional investor, Paul Tudor Jones, and WallStreet executives invest in a $73 million crypto fund
- MicroStrategy runs a ‘Bitcoin for Corporations’ event providing a blueprint for 1, 400 firms to incorporate bitcoin into their balance sheets
- Guggenheim filing to buy $500 million in GrayScale becomes effective, which indirectly exposes it to bitcoin
- Billionaire, Mark Cuban, says he owns bitcoin and other digital assets in a WallStreet Bets AMA
- Billionaire institutional investor, Ray Dalio, writes an open letter and says his asset management firm, Bridgewater Associates, may soon buy bitcoin
- Coinbase, the largest crypto exchange in America, announces a proposed direct lisitng to go public – essentially exposing it to billions of dollars in institutional investments
- CEO of BlackRock, a $1.78 trillion assets under institutional management firm, says the company is watching bitcoin and believes it may play a bigger role in the future
- BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, files with U.S. SEC to get exposure to bitcoin futures via a derivative instrument
- The largest university endowment funds in the U.S. have quietly been buying bitcoin and crypto in 2020 – according to a 2021 research
- Rothschild investment Corporation increases its exposure to bitooin by 24% by holding over 30, 000 shares in the GrayScale BTC Trust
- Nasdaq-listed company, Marathon Patent Group, announces it has purchased 4,812 bitcoin for around $150 million in January 2021
- Insurance firm, MetLife, with $650 billion assets under management, says it may soon buy bitcoin
- Goldman Sachs issues an RFI (request for information) to explore bitcoin & crypto asset custody and will enter the crypto market soon, according to a source inside the bank
- JP Morgan issues an RFI to look at digital assets custody
- Visa-backed Anchorage becomes the first OCC-approved U.S. national crypto bank, enabling large financial institutions to offer bitcoin and other cryptos to their customers
- Ruffer Investments, which invested $745m in bitcoin in 2020, says “Bitcoin is becoming a challenger to gold” and is a “unique beast as an emerging store of value”
- Three Arrows Captial discloses holding 37,000 bitcoins through Grayscale and now owns 6% of all GBTC shares, worth over $1 billion
- Skybridge Capital, the hedge-fund investing firm headed by Anthony Scaramucci, confirms launch of a new bitcoin fund and says its exposure to bitcoin has already reached $310 million
- Asset manager, VanEck, with $49 billion AUM, files with SEC for a new Bitcoin fund
- Nasdaq-listed and publicly-traded company, GreenPro Capital, says it intends to set up a $100 million Bitcoin Fund for investment